Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Test Day

I just wanted to update ya'll that Wednesday June 2nd is test day. I start out the day at Hillcrest Hospital with an injection of radioactive material and about 45 minutes later will be scanned to see if there is any cancer. I am praying the PET scan will be clean.

Then at 2:45 I travel to Beachwood Breast Center for my first mammogram since surgery last May. To say I'm not looking forward to this is an understatement.

Then at 3:45 I have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Levy, the surgeon who removed my cancer.

Certainly a busy day.

I'll post results once I have them. I appreciate your prayers, not only for good results, but to calm my nerves.

Please click on the link below to give a free mammogram. It's free to you, just a click of your mouse.
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mindy, Praying for tomorrow to fly by with all good news to continue celebrating. Love you just like a sister..
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying that you will feel God's presense today. I just read your post now and I see that you are in the doctor's office right now. -Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Mindy, I just read most of your blog! I had no idea you were going through being so ill. I am not at VZW and with you moving I missed it. Better late then never? You are amazing with your inspiration and faith! God is with you. You will be in my prayers going forward. May God continue to hold you in His light and strength. God bless you and your family sweetie!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Will keep you in prayer and may His ministering angels be loosed unto you for healing in Jesus name!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read your FB and it's so good to hear you are doing better! You are strong and have your heart in the right place. You are an example of faith, hope, and love!
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete